Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010 is a utility designed to remove all types of threats from computers. Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010 uses the effective detection algorithms realized in Kaspersky Anti-Virus and AVZ.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010 does not provide resident protection for your computer. After disinfecting a computer, you are supposed to remove the tool and install a full version of antivirus software.
* Simplified interface.
* Can be installed to an infected computer (Safe Mode supported).
* Composite scan and disinfection system: signature detection and heuristic analyzer.
* Gathering system information and interactive creation of scripts for disinfection.
* Automatic and manual removal of virus, Trojans and worms.
* Automatic and manual removal of Spyware and Adware modules.
* Automatic and manual removal of all types of rootkits.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010 is Freeware.
* System memory scan is unavailable in x64 versions of Windows XP / Vista / 7 due to specific features of application system drivers.
* Impossible to rename application folder if User Account Control is enabled in Windows Vista settings and application Self-Defence disabled.